Built an interactive dashboard for a global nutrition company which helped them track customer behavior effectively
Client is a leading consumer goods conglomerate dealing with healthcare, hygiene and home products. There are many brands associated with our client primarily dealing with healthcare services and baby care products.
- Client runs email campaigns for various brands and their associated products and there was a need to understand the reception of the same, to chart out better marketing campaign strategies
- They wanted intelligence on the enrolment patterns across multiple platforms by geographic regions
- Client runs email campaigns for various brands and their associated products, the objective was to understand the performance of the campaigns and to provide intelligence on the enrolment patterns across multiple platforms by geographic regions with the help of interactive dashboards
- Absence of a proper data infrastructure to capture and store data in one place
- Absence of a proper consumption layer to give insights on the performance of email campaigns
Ameex developed a solution to capture data and display the information related to email campaign performance metrics
A high-level approach is shown below (Fig.1)
- Data was extracted from three sources- Google Analytics, Epsilon, Excel using custom APIs
- Data transformation / cleaning was done to have it in the relational format
- Data was then loaded into MySQL database, which is a centralized location
- Dashboards were developed on Tableau to showcase the member engagement details and email campaign performance metrics
Email campaign dashboard provides insights regarding the performance rates of email campaign through metrics such as open rate, unique opens etc. The Enrolment dashboard provides insights about customer enrolment data across various regions and platforms. These insights enable them to chart out better informed marketing strategies to target audiences.
Want to learn more about how we have helped our clients with their analytics journey? let’s connect!