If you are searching for a dynamic environment & are seeking a more challenging and rewarding career, we invite you to explore the opportunities with Ameex. Our belief is that every individual has unique talents, hidden and evident. Our goal at Ameex is to reveal the true skills of our team members and ensure that each individual is utilized for their best and highest purpose. We believe that people work best when they are encouraged to play to their own unique strengths. To apply for an open position, please send a copy of your current resume to email@example.com
Ameex Technologies Corp has the openings for the following positions:
1. Lead Analysts Job Description
Master's Degree or foreign degree equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Computer Applications, Information Technology or Engineering (or Bachelor's Degree and five years' experience) and one year's experience in position or one year's experience in IT field.
Experience with Ektron CMS, Drupal CMS, .NET, WebServices & SQL Server. Travel to various unanticipated client sites. May reside anywhere in the United States.
Any Applicant who is interested in this position may apply by regular mail (including Reference Number 10002) to:
Ameex Technologies Corporation
1701 E. Woodfield Road, Suite 710
Schaumburg, IL 60173
2. Senior Web Designer
Sensational opportunity for an experienced Web Designer to join the growing team of an Inc. 500/5000 Company based in Schaumburg, IL. We are looking for someone with a history of brilliant web design to create dazzling user experiences. We care deeply about design and are looking for someone who shares our obsession with elegant interfaces and delightful user experiences.
As a critical part of the Ameex team, you will be working directly with clients, project managers, and developers to deliver projects for medium and enterprise level businesses. Our ideal candidate would enjoy engaging in friendly and often technical or analytical conversations with clients. You will work alongside a technical advisor to gather design requirements and business information related to each client. With support of our team you will provide complete web and mobile wireframes, style guides, sitemaps, workflow guides, and final design files.
- Visual and Interaction design, creation of wireframes, mockups, prototypes, visual screen designs and icons
- Work with Clients, Project Managers, and Developers to execute web & mobile design projects
- Develop UI concepts that align strategically with client's development needs
- Participate in usability testing
- Create graphic assets that support the development team's requirements
- Work across a wide range of projects, technologies and devices
- Highly skilled Visual Designer with a strong portfolio and proven track record of innovative and appealing UI designs /Web Apps and/or Mobile Applications
- Proven expertise turning complex business problems into simple and engaging products across Web, Mobile and Desktop products.
- Proven ability to produce user flows, wireframes, prototypes, UI mock-ups, storyboards, and user scenarios.
- 4 or more years of professional work experience in web design
- Expert usage of visual design environments like Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience or a strong interest in Web/Mobile design technologies (e.g. HTML5, CSS3 Bootstrap)
- Experience in translating requirements and user needs into UI designs
- Extensive knowledge of UX principles
- Knowledge of Section 508/accessibility requirements and/or experience with front-end frameworks for Web UIs is a plus
- Strong communication skills and a positive attitude
- Strong organization and time management in meeting deadlines for smaller and larger scale tasks
- Ability to work effectively within a cross-functional and multi-cultural team environment
Ameex Technologies, Corp.
1701 E Woodfield Road, STE 211
Schaumburg, IL 60173
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org